Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:07:45 -0700
From:         Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: For the stove, I promised Mrs Squirrel . . .
Comments: To: Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@gmail.com>

Betcha Larry Chase has a solution to this one

roadguy@roadhaus.com

or go to his site:

http://www.roadhaus.com

On the "full-timers" or wetwesties list I remember hearing someone mention that somebody was actually making such a device just for this very purpose. I'll have to canvas the postings to see what I can come up with. -- Jim Thompson 84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" 84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" 73 K Ghia Coupe "Denise" 72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" oldvolkshome@gmail.com http://www.oldvolkshome.com *********************************** On 6/21/07, Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@gmail.com> wrote: > > ... that I would find something to plug the grill so smaller pots could > be set above the burners. I know that someone, A Long Time Ago, sold a > custom-made Vanagon-themed grill hole pluggers, but that part seems to > have gone the way of the dodo.* Without some way to plug that hole, the > little pot in which Mrs Squirrel heats her soy milk for her afternoon > cappuccino teeters alarmingly. > > > * The San Diego Clippers seem to be following closely on the heels of > the dodo, extinction-wise. Not that I give a rat's ass. Just saying, is > all. > > -- > Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott > 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus > 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") > 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano > KG6RCR