Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:04:20 -0500
From:         joel walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      FS: 1982 diesel custom camper, Seattle, WA area, $750 ...

if you're looking for a project bus to put a subaru/tiico/zetec/whatever engine in ... (see/contact THEM, not me!!)

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=385585

Vanagon sunroof camper inline 4 Fox mtr Price: $750 1982 Vanagon with a pop-top (not a Westfalia) over the oversized sunroof available in the early Vanagons.

Converted to a carb inline-4 Volkswagen Fox motor whcih uses the original diesel parts - oil pan, engine cradel, bell housing, etc. I purchased to convert to diesel but other priorities have moved this to the back-burner and it's now time to move it along.

It does not run or drive.

The transmission is out of the van and the engine is missing some ancillary equipment but this is a cost-effective way to get the diesel-specific parts with a pretty clean van thrown. Rare diesel Vanagon parts include the oil pan and pickup, coolant hoses, flywheel, bell housing, starter, and engine cradel. I also have these parts seperately and I have other VW diesel motors from 1.5 core motors to AAZ and ALH 1.9 Td and Tdi. If you'd like some parts alone, please let me know and I'll work out pricing.

Many other VW Vanagon Westys, projects, parts, and diesel engines available at http://dieselHead.net

Advertiser: Name: Phone: Member since: achovanak dieselHead_Seattle 206.419.9295 17 Mar 2005