Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jun 2007 01:21:54 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: More Conversion motor rap.

VW diesels never sold well? Haha, what a hoot! They sell every one they bring in, VWOA just never brings in ENOUGH! Last parts search I did turned up over 20 TDI engines from $1000-2500. The 1Z-AHU engine codes used in Germany are used here in the 1996-early 1999 Passat and Jetta and use the exact same parts. A decent TDI conversion can be done for under $10K if you know what you're doing. Just like any conversion. And I mean professionally, not individually.

Karl