Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:24:06 -0700
From:         "Chris S." <mrpolak@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Krazy turbo idea
Comments: To: Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>

Go Lilley. I'll be doing a rebuild soon on a spare 2.1L i bought years ago for my '85, but it's going to go into my current '84 instead. That 2.1 will be Lilley-fied and reliable.

Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM> wrote: So I'm curious as to what real practical benefits you get from this- as in how specifically does it help you when driving? When your turbo mod came up before I had been thinking about the Lilley mods, and then what it might mean to combine the two. Seems like there'd only be so much blood to squeeze out of a WBX- I wonder that the poor thing just wouldn't explode in self-defense or something.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "aatransaxle" To: Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:34 AM Subject: Re: Krazy turbo idea

--------------------------------- Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check. Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.