Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:15:35 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Timing Chains, Belts, Gears, etc
Comments: To: Bostig Engineering <syncrolist@BOSTIG.COM>

It's still pretty easy to change a Subi belt :-) (just bugging you, relax, he he he)

Now, you go for presidency Jim, if i was American, i would vote for you big time!!!

Ben ps.: yea, i went 100 miles trying to find a campground, none, NOTHING available (craSy Quebekers)!!! the hell with it, i'm camoing in my backyard tonigh...