Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:09:41 -0400
From:         Sam Conant <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: eBay Professor for Vanagon parts ...
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

Ya know, Ron.... I've been a business and organizational management consultant for many, many years .... And I view your response below as not responsive and specifically misleading.

You can disagree all you want but, truth be known, perceptions of your resource is a genuinely, subjective and real consequence of what you offer for sale as well as of the follow up consumer services your company provides to purchases of the products you provide. SamC ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 6:29 PM Subject: Re: eBay Professor for Vanagon parts ...