Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:53:30 -0400
From:         Sam Conant <samcvt@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: What is it with the US? (No real van content)
Comments: To: Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM>

Last evening, I pulled onto the road and rolled in behind of a fast moving 19 wheeler. The exhaust fumes from the rig were only slightly mindful of the usual diesel odor. I think the guy was burning some type of modified kerosene or something entirely different. He was obviously carrying a loaded trailer, but he had exception pick up at lights, as he worked through the gears. SamC ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike S" <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:29 AM Subject: Re: What is it with the US? (No real van content)