Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:38:36 +0000
From:         Dave Vickery <davevickery@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: More Fridge Talk...
Comments: To: kovregaard@COMCAST.NET

The most important part to clean is the little needle jet. I blew water through mine and after a few tries it squirted a lot farther. I could not see a difference in the flame but listening to it run with my ear against the flue there was very noticable difference. Temp dropped 20 degrees (45 to 25) by cleaning that jet. You probably already did that but just in case.

Reason not wrap the flue, just guessing. Doesn't get hot enough, VW didn't think it necesssary, a new place to trap moisture.

_________________________________________________________________ Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?ss=Restaurants~Hotels~Amusement%20Park&cp=33.832922~-117.915659&style=r&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=1118863&encType=1&FORM=MGAC01