Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:35:51 -0600
From:         "John Connolly, Aircooled.Net" <john@AIRCOOLED.NET>
Subject:      Re: Trashing online vendors
Comments: To: James Jean-Woo Kim <jkim.phd@GMAIL.COM>

I have a problem with this particular situation.

Since when did "Usually" = ALWAYS?

We have similar "information" up on our site. It's there to inform, it's NOT exact. For the prices VW guys expect to pay for their parts (the markup is NOT what most seem to think), you are not going to get exact info. If you want that, buy your Vanagon parts at Amazon.com. Oh that's right, they don't carry any! :-p

Biting the hand that feeds you is a 2 way street. I see nothing wrong with Bus Depot's statements on parts availability, its the absolute expectation that is where there is fault. Would you guys rather he took that down completely? So you have NO CLUE how long it takes to get something? Because bullying him on this issue will likely result in that situation. By doing that he's not "lying or misleading" anyone.

you guys should be damn glad you have Bus Depot around.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.