Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:12:31 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Syndrome Capacitor fix
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

If you do a Google search for 22uf tantalum capacitor you get a slew of sources:

http://www.electronics123.com/s.nl/sc.11/category.175/.f

http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts-cats/tantalum-capacitors

http://www.electronicsurplus.com/dictionary/cat2206.htm

You can even get 50 of them on Ebay for $11.00 + $5.00 shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/50pcs-Dipped-Tantalum-Capacitors-22uf-35v-capacitor_W0QQitemZ200073250034QQihZ010QQcategoryZ40114QQcmdZViewItem

I checked Radio Shack online and they don't appear to have them. I'm sure if you check around a few of there stores they might still have some. I noticed there basic electronic supplies are shrinking.

Steven

____________________________________________________________________________________ Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting