Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:07:42 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson@GORGE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gas cap ideas
Comments: To: rubatoguy@comcast.net

My part of the Northwest, the east slope of the Cascades, there are still 'pockets' of locals...that is other than transplanted Californians (a joke). We live on "Lyle-Land", near the small town of Lyle, Washington, just across the river from The Dalles, Orgeon. For some reason..perhaps pesticides in the water supply or the fact that many of the loggers are now unemployed (no trees left) and have been forced to switch from Cocaine to Meth...(another sarcastic comment in jest) there seems to be a fairly low average intelligence (me included)..Sorry not meaning to offend, just something for a Fryeday... Eventually, the gas jockey gets the cap back on anyhow..The zip-tie "fix" is more for ME, who probably had too much of that water or something and has been known to leave gas caps on the pump... Don Hanson It is funny to see, if you take hold of the pump nozzle yourownself in Oregon... ----- Original Message ----- From: <rubatoguy@comcast.net> To: "Don Hanson" <dhanson@GORGE.NET>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 10:20 AM Subject: Re: Gas cap ideas