Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:29:13 -0700
From:         Michael Diehr <md03@XOCHI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Norcold DC0040

Is there any chance the Norcold DE0041 would fit? The 0040 is 20.5 x 15.25 x 17.25 (h,w,d) the 0041 is 30.8 x 23.25 x 23.5 <http://www.thetford.com/HOME/Products/NorcoldRefrigeratorsHome/ DE0041EV0041/tabid/180/Default.aspx>

Based on this picture: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2310363

It looks like it might fit if you used the full height and stole space from the right side cabinet & drawer? Possibly too deep though?