Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:22:03 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Recall on LT Tires
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

This total BS. If it were tainted dog food we were talking about (and it was, remember?) the media would have listed every variation and brand name and where it was sold. But this is about people... and everyone is acting like they can't say for sure what brands the tires are sold under. Baloney. Who is protecting who here?

Jim