Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:49:07 -0600
From:         Paul Chubbuck <paul@TAKINGFLIGHT.NET>
Subject:      Re: eurovan interior
Comments: To: mad madeline <mac10wv@YAHOO.COM>

Do you know what model of refrigerator that was? I wonder what about the Norcold 3163, which, I understand, is a 3-way? I was impressed by the posting a few days ago on this list showing that one installed in a Westy. Can anyone speak to the performance of that model? Was that the model included in the Eurovans?

Paul