Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Jul 2007 20:56:09 -0400
From:         BJ Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Recall on LT Tires LVC

>> The importer falls as a victim but it too should be responsible for importing cheap tires that don't make to the safety requirement. Very likely it disregarded the potential safety issue and imported those tires for making easy money. <<

I think the importers are 100% responsible for all these crap products coming from China, from pet food and toothpaste to seafood and tires. These guys look for the cheapest bid for someone to make their product and close their eyes completely as to how they are being manufactured. I'm sure none the importers that sell the cheap crap ever sets foot in China to see how their product is made. Let them all go out of business. The honest companies are over there making sure their products are done right. Toyota and Honda build cars here and they don't just call some random American company with the cheapest bid and say "Hey, can you crank out a car for us so we can slap our name on it?"

Bryan