Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:22:10 -0400
From:         Ben <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Burnt Van Photos
Comments: To: "Jack R." <jack007@comcast.net>

HI, i would not care if this guy was alone and completely aware of it's situation, but when others are involve in your "stupidity", that the job of others to ring some bells. It's like drunk drivers, go kill yourself if you want but don't bring others in your coffin (on the road or passenger). I see motorcycle drivers on 1 wheel on the freeway, ok, but when there is someone on that back or if he is in town, it's plain stupid.

When i bring someone on my bike.... i remember that: http://www.benplace.com/moto.htm

I just let go Sylvia, my girlfriend, with our Red Westy... the van was just off the lift. I check everything and i told her to have a nice ride. She his with her son, that is all she have.

I have spent the last 4-5 years putting stuff on my site, writting here so people could be more aware, i wonder if it's help??? yes, sometime i wonder if all those hours behind my computer helped!

Anyway, that is life i guess.

I'll have a little ride on my bike now.

Ben http://www.benplace.com/ ps.: for those who still p-mail me and tell me that i make some English mistake (very politely i have to say)..... you must be new here! I'M FRENCH SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))