Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:44:55 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: AC blower switch -- DIY fix?
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@RCN.COM>

This is also another example of inadequate wiring in the Vanagon. It hasn't been mentioned here yet, but when running the A/C on speed #4, I and others have experienced a melt-down of the plastic terminal block in the back, where the 50amp fusible link is mounted. Someone finally found a high-amp auto-resetting breaker to replace the 50 amp link. It's all in the archives somewhere. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Alofs" <lalofs@RCN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 9:54 AM Subject: Re: AC blower switch -- DIY fix?