Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:36:06 -0700
From:         Rob <becida@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Inside a Subi engine EJ22

To be honest I'm not sure what this whole thing is about. If you like the VW engine than by all means keep it. I don't care.

I have over 31k on my conversion in the last 15 months and I'm happy with it. It cost me less than a new engine would have cost, it fits and looks like it belongs there, there is no more work on anything else because of the engine (brakes, trans, CVs), it's more modern and better engineering, I can drive like everyone else on the road and it's STILL a vw bus.

I guess "costs less and works better" about covers it for me.

"Costs less and works better" (in MY experience) is good place to stop <g>. Later,

Rob becida@comcast.net Just driving and smiling (everyday) in his latest VW bus in western Washington