Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:22:13 -0700
From:         Brendan Slevin <brendan@BELLATAZZA.COM>
Subject:      Re: Why we do it.

I'd leave it all open, but the high Cascades are still getting down to the low 40's-high 30's at night, even when it's been 90 during the day, so we shut everything down some time during the night. Also, we're not doing bug spray on account of our 6 month old in between us. I like the ones I've found on the Samba and other places, the ones with tiny rare earth magnets for the windows. I think I'll stick with my tent panel for the back, that way we still have the privacy if we zip up the window. Thanks!

Brendan Slevin