Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:10:21 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: one more symptom....Re: ECU and starting question
Comments: To: most david <dmost@YAHOO.COM>

Did you hear the relay making clicking noise? If yes it is saying the relay's coil is getting inconsistent power. If it is quiet, only the pump is making the clicking noise then the switch in the relay is getting intermittent power from the ignition module.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business. http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/?p=BESTDEAL