Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:15:54 -0400
From:         Jake Beaulieu <jbeaulie@ND.EDU>
Subject:      Praise to Old Volks Home

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Jim Thompson from Old Volks Home for providing so much invaluable information to the list. The e-mail pasted below is just one example of the accurate and detailed responses he has posted in response to questions that generally start something like, "I am trying to replace this thingy and I don't know what its called or where I can find a new one.." In addition to helping us figure out if a whatchamacallit from a 1988 van will fit a 1982 van, he has also written up detailed instructions on how to swap instrument clusters between vans. This document has greatly simplified the process.

Thanks a bunch Jim, Jake