Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:45:40 -0400
From:         "Randy C. Nunes" <randycnunes@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Will not start question
Comments: To: ROBERT O UELTZEN <ueltzen@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Wanted to provide some more information as my cryptic message from last night was a result of me being pretty tired worked on it for six hours with no real conclusions. I was backing it up last week and it just stopped - tried to resart no go. There is lots of spark, lots of fuel pressure, it turns over every time. The injectors are just not firing, changed out the ECU, no change; checked the AFM, it appears to be working. There is something wrong with the electrical current getting to the injectors - which I thought was controlled by the ECU. When you ground the light to test the FI electrical connection and try to start you get the pulsing light, when you connect the ground to one of the two FI connections and try to test no pulsing light.