Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:32:19 -0600
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Another equipment review -- the Buese shelf
Comments: To: Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

Yep, heading out tomorrow am for the 3 day field test, before final fabrication drawings are submitted for peer review, ISO 9000, etc.

nah, just gonna see if it needs any more accessories added like The Squirrel Rack, DVD suspension device, etc .

Tom B.- heading to the Wind Rivers(WYO) or the Sawtooths(Idaho), obviously no reservations placed yet