Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:49:08 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gary Lee curtain rod?
Comments: To: Mike Rocket J Squirrel Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

>so new curtains are in the works. Something in a >cheerful floral pattern, maybe tulle. With flounces.

Whatever you do, consider a layer of insulation. Also, my bride took our curtains and lined the back of them with reflective ironing board fabric which aids considerably in keeping the interior of the van cool.

I mean "cooler." The van is already totally cool.

Stephen

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545433