Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:19:31 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is ECU involved in getting power to fuel pump when turning
              ignition switch on?
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>

--- Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> wrote:

> See SDF below -

Yes, I agree. It's just a magnet and a coil inside. It seldom gives problems. But the external connection wire could go bad. That's somehat a little more likely than the Hall unit inside the distributor. But still very likely comparing to other things.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/