Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:36:23 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Auxiliary propane tank
Comments: To: paul@TAKINGFLIGHT.NET

Marshall brass sells a product called "Extend-A-Stay tee which installs between the regulator and tank. There are a few versions that allow the on board tank to feed a BBQ or other appliance and also connect a separate tank as a source when needed. It is the proper way to connect the tank. It does not take up much space and the existing lines can be easily cut and re-flared to make the connections.

Dennis