Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:12:30 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Upon seeing Bostig's handiwork
Comments: To: Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>

Once you add the trailer, the "rig" is no longer small, compact, or agile. You also get to pay more on toll roads. You've out grown it. I've done the roof racks, luggage racks, wheel less trailers, one wheel trailers, etc. Maybe time for that Rialta.

Almost Friday, Dennis