Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:55:22 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Alternator light and A/C update

Does anyone out there have pics of what these connections should look like? I just had my compressor replaced and the shop guy said that the connection on the right kind of had a melt down. They replaced it with a generic crimp connector and I'm not sure this is the way to go. Can someone post a picture of what it how it should be done correctly?

Thanks,

Steven '90 Westy

____________________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. http://mobile.yahoo.com/mobileweb/onesearch?refer=1ONXIC