Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:24:17 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW FOX - Been driving one since Feb. but have not seen one
              other than mine. Why?
Comments: To: roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

I had/have a 1987 Fox Wagon. It was a great little car, despite not having power steering. Unfortunately mine got eaten by critters (they ate all the wiring harnesses). It was cheap when I bought it ($7500 or so, w/AC and wired for stereo, though no stereo was included.) It's slowly rusting away in my WV driveway (insert stereotype here). I've got to get it hauled to the dump one of these days.....

Wish it was still functional, but now it smells of mouse.