Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jul 2007 06:51:02 -0700
From:         Michael Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Friday, Using Ozone, pt. 2 (the breakdown)*

Mrs Squirrel would lug an ozone generator on camping trips -- and use it! -- if it did anything about the smell of vault and pit toilets. Right now she is experimenting with a survival kit which has an air freshener stick (leave in outhouse, see if it makes a difference); a can of Lysol air deodorizer (very chemically smell, worse than poop) and a little spritzer bottle of Trader Joes air deodorizer (potent, smells nice). I reckon that nothing deodorizes smells, they just cover them up with a stronger odor and besides, these produces are tantamount to trying to stop a mammoth with a BB gun. This whole outhouse smell thing bothers her a lot more than me. I pretend that I have found myself exploring a planet with toxic atmosphere and have forgotten my helmet. I make humorous choking, gagging, and expiring noises. Cracks me up. She remains unamused.

----- * Subject makes irrelevant reference to James Brown 45's.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR