Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:49:11 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Darwin fish car decal (Sometimes a Fish is just a Fish :o)

My Motto.... It's All Good Sometimes it just takes a few hundred or Thousand years to realize it. Even 'our' F'Ups' have a place in the perfection of it ALL!! But then,,, I'm starting to sound like a Bumper Sticker myself now !!! :o) "What God Wants... God Gets... God Help Us All".... >>>>>>Roger Waters< JC.... ps" (Sometimes a Fish is just a Fish :o) && Since this life is just a dream .... It's not really happening Anyway :o) &&& Thank god it's Friday ????

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>