Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:14:25 -0600
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday Topic: The ultimate portable shelter
Comments: To: Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET

The portable Garage from Costco at about $170 sounds about as close as you are gonna get to your model-12' x 20', not sure of height, but close, sides w/ windows w/ flaps, doors at both ends that zip up, etc. Many other similar products out there also, but the poles, cover, etc. might be more than you wanna store in the vanagon, but anything that large is gonna take up some space & weight.

Volks at Burning man, etc will gang up many of these tents together for their compounds.

YMMV,

Tom B.-easier than setting up a Yurt