Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:08:57 -0700
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power output of actual vans? (long)

So this is why I say seat-of-the-pants when I wrote about my first Zetech Vanagon test drive.

I don't need much in the way of dyno testing to make my decision, like most people.

If you go to buy a new car the saleman doesn't say "hey , can we toss that on the dyno for you today?

No, they say "take it for a test drive".

Robert

1982 Westfalia

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/