Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:54:44 -0700
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortino1@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: do you vanagon list people have a life?

I say just let it be..Sunday is a great post day..:) work on house, nah beer work on bus, beer work on emails.. sunday is a chill day..

ohh have a coke and a smile.. hehe

post away.

Peace, Joe

-----Original Message----- >From: Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM> >Sent: Jul 30, 2007 12:22 PM >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >Subject: Re: do you vanagon list people have a life? > >Does anyone find it ironic that someone would find the time to monitor what >goes on the list, then criticize participation therein, when he himself has >to participate, i.e. do the vary thing he condemns, just be able to make a >judgement/criticsm ? Pretty ironic all right. > >Re moving the grass- >Given that 'most of us' ( hopefully ) have some awareness about global >warming, conserving resources, emissions from engines etc.... >Even having a lawn is pretty un-PC - like they use water, and gas powered >mowers pollute the air with CO2 and hydrocarbons and noise. > >A lawn is an un pc thing to have, like a big ole SUV. > >And, it's real fun to go back and forth from being involved with your >vanagon and other projects, and checking in on the list - might be able to >help someone, or get some help ourselves. My computer is about 5 feet from >my projects . >Ciao ! >Scott > >-----Original Message----- >From: Vanagon Mailing List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com] On Behalf Of >neil N >Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:45 AM >To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >Subject: Re: do you vanagon list people have a life? > >Ah the irony. You might have spawned a new thread! More emails! > >;^) > >Sunday is a work day.... when I'm working. Currently I'm "working" >(really. I'm pretty sure I'm saving money!) on van stuff. Dometic >w/possible mod, and an awning. > >I keep a greezy PC near my work bench, so it's convenient (maybe too >much so) to pop off emails. Besides, I've had a few questions too! > >Neil. (who possibly needs to limit his list usage...... have you hit >delete yet? --- ;^) > > >-- >Neil Nicholson. 1981 Air Cooled Westfalia. > >http://web.mac.com/tubaneil > > > > > >On 7/30/07, JordanVw@aol.com <JordanVw@aol.com> wrote: >> i swear, it is sunday, and people should be outside mowing their grass, >> working on their houses or vanagons.. but y'all apparently are sitting on >your >> asses in front of the computer..LOL i think this has got to be a >record >> amount of emails i've ever seen sent to the list on any sunday.. >> rivals a friday deluge.. >> >> chris >> >> who is down to checking his email once every few days.. the delete key is >> wearing out