Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:11:18 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: When a 20-yr old can't afford a hippy bus

Ahhh...But wait! I have some property on the moon I'd like to sell you before you waste it on this book. Just cash check or money order to me and I'll send you the details....

And yes, it's actually Friday....

Steven

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/