Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:04:21 -0700
From:         levi hawkins <b1levi@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Whales, whales, seal, moose and moon rise...

Great photography, and I'm actually relieved to hear that you don't eat Americans there, but you Canadians have a strange shaped moon ( 2nd row left ). And those seals.... their correct name is "pit bull with fins"

Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA> wrote: I'm no patriot, i don't love my country that much, it's ok i guess. I'm also not in love with my own province, it's also ok i guess.

But, there is a nice spot, yea, peoples are nice, the Saint Lawrence River is at it's best, nature like we all crave for, at least i do, the moon rise... shit! CRAZY!!!!

So, i'm lucky enough to have that nice little part of the world in my own country. I love whales, they facinate me a lot, so for the past week, i have camp there, ready with my Canon Rebel XTI, i have seen quite a few.

So for those of you, the scared American or the Anglo Canadian, who are afaid to leave your country... i invite you to take a trip on the north shore of the Saint Lawrence river, not so far, we don't eat American, people do speak English...

It's a nice place to relax and enjoy life.

There is not even one picture of my westy, no, we love those vans for one reason, where they bring us!!!! to see the world, to dicover stuff we have no idea that they exist!

Anyway, here are a few shots of one of the biggest animal on the planet.

http://www.benplace.com/escoumins_2007.htm

Cheers, Ben

--------------------------------- Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.