Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:52:49 -0400
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: fuel tank replacement
Comments: To: Mike Bucchino <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>

http://www.gowesty.com/ec_view_details.php?id=3618&search_phrase=fuel%20tank&start=

They are available, at many places, including the dealer.

Epoxy won't last, it's a good patch but it won't last.

Your talking to a guy who did RC nitro racing boat for 10 years... i was raise with epoxy and cyano acrylate glue... nitro methane is way worse than fuel.

Change the parts, that the only solution.

http://www.benplace.com/85rouge/rouge93.jpg

Ben