Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:36:43 -0400
From:         Sudhir Desai <sudhir.desai@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Labor, 28 hours, customer say, i have no money....
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@videotron.ca>

So, are you selling his van? :D

Sudhir

On 8/7/07, Benny boy <huotb@videotron.ca> wrote: > Me: > Sir, you Air-Cool van is ready and working fine (new heads, pistons + a lot > of small stuff), 130psi all around, temp is fine, tested. Ready to drive, > don't forget, drive smooth, oil change between 700-1000km. > > Customer: Ok, thank so much. I can go camping now, how much? > > Me: 3399$ > > Customer: ho, ok, can i make a check? > > Me: NO check, i had to many problems with those, sorry, cash, credit. Debit > as a max of 1000$ per day just so you know. > > Customer: ho, i don't have enough on my credit card, what shoud i do? Maybe > i have enough in my bank account??? > > Me: Sir, i have spent 3.5 days in a row in your van, i have grease up to my > a**... find a solution... CREDIT, CASH or NO van, sorry but i'm sure you > understand my point of view. > > Customer: Well, i'm no sure how to find the money! > > Me: Sir, i told you before an approx of the total bill, you didn't say > nothing, you said go ahead! > > Customer: well, i will find a way, how can i pay again? > > Me: Cash or credit (me sound VERY COLD) > --------------------------------------------------------------- > > The conclusion... > This is not the first time this happen to me, far from it, what the hell is > the problem with people like that??????? i work my ass off... and this is > the answer i get. > > Frustration! yes, it is. > > We always blame the business men, the customers is always right... yea.. sure. > > I tell you all because if this happen to me.. i'm sure some of you did so > one day!!! think twice before doing it again! > > Ben > http://www.benplace.com/bjp3.htm >