Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:52:39 -0700
From:         BA <oddstray@ODDSTRAY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Excellent Rig...In praise of my Vanagon.

Heh!

We do 'field trips' from the local natural history museum. Twice, recently, we've found ourselves bored and chilly in the early hours of the morning, saying to each other, "We should have driven Esme. We could be offering our co-sufferers at least hot coffee. Possibly a hot breakfast ..."

B&S '87 Westy 'Esmerelda Blanc' SoCal