Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Aug 2007 17:28:00 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Labor, 28 hours, customer say, i have no money....
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

What I don't really understand is how you spent 28 hours for the"quick" job. That's 3.5 8 hour day work for labor. Just curious, nothing else. $3200 CDN seems not that bad. But if you claim 28 hours labor that seems a little excessive to me.

David

____________________________________________________________________________________ Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz