Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:51:36 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Labor, 28 hours, customer say, i have no money....
Comments: To: Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>

My cousin has owned a 76 station with a garage for a long time at the main street leading to Oakland Hills. He has had a very successful auto repair business.

I had my cars done there a couple of times. It is too far from me or I would probably never need any other shops to work for me. As far as I know he calls around and those parts suppliers send him the parts he needs. He does not spend the time on the wheels to get parts. Even if you do I don't think it is OK to charge customers labor for that. I may be wrong. I am not sure if this is an industry standard or not. Does every customer get a charge of labor for an hour or two for buying parts for the repair work?

David

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/