Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:20:58 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Honest mechanics, etc. NVC
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

Jeff,

what is this guy's name or ebay username? Sounds like someone that the list should know about so that he can be avoided like the plague. That is one of the benefits of the online world. People can exist like this but if you have the information out there, it helps discourage this type of behaviour.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com