Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:56:53 -0700
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Water Pump Damage
Comments: To: "Georgios A. Stylianides, PhD" <gstylia@YAHOO.COM>

QUESTION: Should I be concerned about the damage on the crankcase body? Has anybody else had such a problem? the block will be fine and not affect the coolant flow

Bob ----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgios A. Stylianides, PhD" <gstylia@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:31 PM Subject: Water Pump Damage