Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:52:21 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Don't sell Fritz Miguel!
Comments: To: Miguel Pacheco <escorpion1955@YAHOO.COM>

I am on your side, Miguel. Write down your address and we will send you a card urging you not to sell it and let your dream voyage come true. Some of us will want to join you on the "Trip to the Tip". I, for one, would like to. It would be a great fun ride down the West Coas of the whole America. Many of us are retired and would have the time and the van and the company. Let's go! Zoltan And send a picture of Fritz to us, please.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miguel Pacheco" <escorpion1955@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:39 PM Subject: No F#%*#@&ing Way...I won't be One of Those!!