Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:49:00 -0500
From:         Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tristar legal finally!
Comments: To: David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>

And to think my first new car ever was an end of model year purchase of a 73 BMW 2002 w/ sunroof butr no AC or radio. Paid $4700 for it brand new.. Traded it in on one of the last nes 76's on the lot 3 years later(76 had SR, Behr AC and fancy silver paint) and the price had jumped to a whopping $8,300 already. I never see them around here on the streets anymore.

DM^FS