Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:37:48 -0500
From:         Allen Hill <route66rider@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Towing Automatic
Comments: To: thomas LaPointe <vanagonmail@GMAIL.COM>

WOW! The Vanagon spirits are looking out for me! This is the first "Vanagon.com" mailing list that I have received in quite a while. It seems that my ISP (knology.net) must have blocked all mail from this server. On one day I did receive about 30-35 emails, but on the next day (and since) no emails at all.

The reason that I am riding on this is that my daughter called yesterday and informed me that her 86 blew a hose (weird little hose from #4 cyl to rail around lip) while she was coming home from her USAF duties. Right now it is about 80 miles away at a friendly gas station that allowed us to leave it there.

If any one has an answer to this question for both Thomas and for me, please reply back to at least to me directly so that I will be sure to receive.

Thanks to all,

Route 66 Rider! Ramon Hill Live Long and Be Free