Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:47:30 -0700
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Camshaft rap...as pertains to the inline 4/van transplant
              motor
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson@GORGE.NET>

There is an adjustable cam gear for the in line 4 that would shift the power band down to a more casual shifting point

Bob Donalds Boston Engine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson@GORGE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 9:22 AM Subject: Camshaft rap...as pertains to the inline 4/van transplant motor