Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:03:57 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: WTB - 84 Westy D/S Seat
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

Mike,

Thank you for your help. I have gotten the seats exchanged although the driver's seat required some persuasion to get it to move down the inside rail and again getting it back down the outside rail on the passenger side. The forward-backward release mechanism is not lifting up enough on the side away from the lever.

John ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:33 PM Subject: Re: WTB - 84 Westy D/S Seat