Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:41:27 -0700
From:         Bob Donalds <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: front wheel bearing maintenance intervals
Comments: To: Rob <becida@comcast.net>

I did go new on all brake rotors and bearings. they are fine at 30K but the bearings would have been a problem in short order thus the question. how long between front wheel bearing inspections and repacking. I have seen them rust and fail sooner than that but always the left side and even with silicone on the opening for the speedo cable

Bob ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida@comcast.net> To: "Bob Donalds" <donalds1@VERIZON.NET> Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:32 PM Subject: Re: front wheel bearing maintenance intervals