Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2007, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:13:09 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Shazam <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons For Sale/Phone Number Correction
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@VERIZON.NET>

Hi. Then the rear seat /bed has wood in it, right ? Unusual vanagon, to me anyway, this one. And not a very 'westy' Westphalia. I think I would describe it at an 87 Wolfsburg vanagon with Westphalia interior but no pop top. Chrome metal bumpers, right ? Which outside mirrors, and what color, the early crummy ones, or the later bigger ones ? And what upholstery and paneling ? My 85 Wolfsburg weekender with pop top has really deluxe upholstery.... And orangish-color paneling....I think it's metal with vinyl something sprayed on it.....way cooler than the common GL cardboard paneling. Built in arm rest areas, etc.

If this 87 is a deluxe model with cozy interior .......they can be pretty nice.